Executive and Leadership Coaching
“I couldn’t be more pleased with the results of my coaching program with Pat. She helped me grow into my position by refining my strengths and providing tools to tackle areas of improvement. On top of that, Pat is a pleasure to work with! I highly recommend her services.”
– Marion McGowan, Executive Director, Mobility Outreach International
Did you know that training alone can boost performance by up to 22%, but training with coaching can reach improvement levels of 88% or more! In fact, coaching has been shown to increase return on investment in leadership development by up to 570%!
I am certified through the Center for Coaching Certification and InsideOut Coaching to provide leadership and executive coaching, and have provided hundreds of coaching hours to CEO’s, Executive Directors, leaders, managers and business owners. I adhere to the Code of Ethics published by the Center for Coaching Certification.
Coaching can help you by:
- Increasing skills to obtain or settle into a new position
- Serve as a strategic partner and sounding board for leaders
- Offer a discernment process for Big Decisions and Choice Points
Assessments Clients Can Choose From:
- Emotional Intelligence 2.0. It measures 15 scales that have been shown to contribute to a person’s success in life.
- Conflict Dynamics Profile. Measures your constructive and destructive behaviors in conflict, plus your Hot Buttons (what will cause you to overreact)
- Communication Styles: Determine your primary and secondary communication style and how this works (or doesn’t) with others
- Conflict Styles – based on the Thomas–Kilmann model.
- Dependable Strengths. Identifies your reliable capacities in any leadership situation.
- Strengths Finder 2.0. Identifies reliable strengths to build on.
To get started, complete an Intake Questionnaire and schedule a meeting to explore your goals for coaching, typically 90 minutes. I ask for a minimum commitment of three months. Coaching meetings can take place by phone, or in person in the Seattle area.
Call 206-595-9582 or email today to ask about individual coaching packages.