Executive and Leadership Coaching
Did you know that training alone can boost performance by up to 22%, but training with coaching can reach improvement levels of 88% or more! In fact, coaching has been shown to increase return on investment in leadership development by up to 570%!
I am certified through the Center for Coaching Certification and InsideOut Coaching to provide leadership and executive coaching, and have provided hundreds of coaching hours to non-profit leaders and managers, business owners and partners, academic deans and students. I adhere to the Code of Ethics published by the Center for Coaching Certification.
To get started with coaching:
1) We schedule an intake meeting focused on your goals, desires, resources and barriers to change, typically 90-120 minutes.
2) The second meeting provides a tool that creates focus and motivation, and is the foundation for developing habits the client chooses to move toward their goals. We discuss barriers to changing habits and motivation.
3) The third and subsequent sessions dig in to focus on top priorities and design specific action steps. We manage your progress and accountability.
4) I ask for a minimum commitment of three months. These meetings typically take place by phone and in person.
5) Call 206-595-9582 or email today to ask about individual coaching packages.
“Pat was recommended to me as an Executive Coach and I couldn’t be more pleased with the results. She helped me grow into my position by refining my strengths and providing tools to tackle areas of improvement. On top of that, Pat is a pleasure to work with! I highly recommend her services.”
– Marion McGowan, Executive Director, Mobility Outreach International